|92 Main St. N.
Newmarket, ON. L3Y 4A1
Summary of Qualifications
- 16 years development experience in telecom, financial, and credit card industries
- 9 years as a technical consultant
- Extensive technical experience designing and building CRM and Costing applicaitons the credit card and telephony sectors.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Lead small teams
- Honours Bachelors of Math in Computer Science and Pure Math with statistical electives.
|Client: EcomCard Canada Inc.
June 2006 - Present
- Developed and upgraded ECOM's production Mastercard credit card application, this includes procedures for QA, unit testing, database migration and rollback, with PCI level auditing requirements.
- Designed and implemented their credit card authorization system running in Oracle DB.
- Designed application to meet US federal banking requirements.
Client: Universal Telecom Review (UTR)
May 2005 - Jun 2008
- Designed and built an enterprise call costing application, including SL1, Centrex and Avaya telephone switches
- Designed call processing application for IPDR telephony from Nortel VOIP switch, and integrated with the above.
- Constructed a new IPDR parser for greater speed, and resiliency to data (transmission) errors.
- Performed multiple traffic studies and expected provisioning for ErlangB GOS of 1%.
- Providing support for integration to their custom billing application
Client: The Bottom Line (TBL)
Mar 2003 - May 2005
- Built, from the ground up, a post-OCR pattern matcher to correct OCR scanning errors.
- Compared Telus, Bell, and other provincial telco’s equipment and lines to tariff rates.
- Identified long distance overbilling over whole BMO network.
- Processed a plethora of formats including Bill2000, OnDemand printer dumps, and OCRed PDFs.
Client: Bank of Montreal (Billing Reconciliation Project)
Oct 2001 - Jan 2003
- Lead project team of bank personnel and assigned tasks for ongoing discrepancy handling
- Defined objectives and tracked project performance using key performance indicators
- Improved Quantum’s order-inventory CRM application by integrating the work order and inventory subsystems
- Designed workflow surrounding automated bill reconciliation
- Established the procedures to certify software as "stable for production use"
- Trained new employees in the use of software and bank procedures
Client: Bank of Montreal (Inventory Reconciliation Project)
Sep 2000 - Oct 2001
- Lead a small team of vendor personnel and improved their reconciliation efficiency and accuracy.
- Helped define project objectives and measures
- Defined roles, responsibilities and workflow to satisfy ongoing reconciliation needs and internal bank audit demands
- Defined products and pricing for voice network inventory
- Automated the identification and indication of each product for easy reporting and charge back
- Integrate third party call collectors (from Western Telematic) to proprietary call costing application (Quantum’s TAG software) using reverse engineering.
Client: Notre Dame of St. Agatha (NDSA)
Dec 1999 - Mar 2000
- Implemented CRM web application for use in a small call centre environment for Kitchener-Waterloo government programs.
Jul 1999 - Jan 2000
- Mined data from telecom bill details (text and electronic) to identify billing errors.
- Designed a circuit order system for Bank of Montreal's digital branch network.
- Developed business plan for recovering voice communication overhead for the Bank of Montreal
Full Time Employee Experience
|Emfisys (Fiscal Planner, Programmer)
Oct 1997- Jul 1999
- Developed a call costing application for Harris Bank in Chicago
- Automated bank-wide telecom invoice processing
- Proceduralized the fiscal planning for all Bank of Montreal voice asset management
- Replaced key-entry system with automated uploads
Bank of Montreal (Programmer)
- Built an interface to StoneHouse’ Monies MVS/CICS application
- Programmed report software for systems only accessible by key entry
- Integrated voice telephone switches with application programs
- Responsible for maintenance of DOS and several application programs
- Reconciled Bell equipment records to internal database
|University of Waterloo (Honours Bachelors of Math)
- Computer Science and Pure Math
- Statistical Methods and Theory
- Formal Languages and Compilers
- Operating Systems
- Embedded Programming (Assembly)
Skills and Training
||Visual Basic, C, C++, Unix Scripting
||JSP, PHP, Perl, 8086 Assembly, Scheme
||Oracle 8i & 10g, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
||Linux, MVS, OS/390, CICS, TSO/ESP