Whether or not your company has a call accounting package, Arcavia Software can help with the integration tasks. We can connect your current system to a multitude of other hardware and software. We can connect to any existing package, whether we are familiar with it or have to reverse engineer it.
If you are in the Toronto, Ontario area please contact us for a free on-site consultation regarding what type of integration can be done, and what you can expect in terms of productivity improvements.
Integrating to Existing Cost Accounting Software
Many software vendors do not release the code for their software. You are forced into their terms of service whether or not that is the best for your company. Arcavia Software has the expertise to get around these closed source applications and integrate a plethora of hardware and software systems. This is done either by altering the database contents behind the application, or presenting a simulated "user" to the application and altering the contents visually. Notice that neither of these methods interfere with the application itself, and your service contract stays valid.
- You can perform a comparison with your current inventory.
- Download and graph your IVR programming
- Have your current database drive changes to the switch!
- Reduce the complexity of setting up lines by using templates and letting the machines setup TN, DN and key assignments.
Connect to your DMS, Meridian, Centrex and other voice switches!
Use SNMP to discover and confirm circuits in your inventory.
- Compare your inventory with what is actually set up in the Voice Mail application.
- Download and graph IVR menus.
- Have your application setup Voice Mail Boxes automatically
- Download Universal Messaging and integrate messages charges into your existing call accounting package.
Connect to your Octel, Meridian Mail and more!
If your inventory and call accounting package is on the mainframe we can integrate and transfer datasets to other applications in a mainframe environment. Some large scale billing and accounting packages are mainframe applications. Arcavia can facilitate the call accounting and monthly billing to these packages
- Populate your inventory for the first time.
- Compare billing to your existing inventory.
- Check rates and options to tariffs and contracted rates.
Bell, Telus and all the provincial telocs, provide electronic versions on the monthly bills. This means that the billing information can be loaded into your database. From there the options are almost limitless: